Electric scooter or electric bike rental
Svetlogorsk is a seaside town, spread out among the dunes, with a diverse terrain.
Therefore, an ideal walk around our city will be a bike ride on an electric scooter or an electric bike. We offer you wonderful German electric scooters from the company Ninebot max or electric bicycles from the company Prophete
NineBot max electric scooter:
These are very reliable devices designed to move on smooth asphalt within the city. Thanks to the capacious battery, the power reserve is up to 65 kilometers. The scooter also copes with overcoming ascents with a slope of up to 20 degrees.
The dashboard allows you to quickly select your preferred driving mode (energy-saving, standard or sports). You can move on the scooter even in the dark: the LED headlight will illuminate the road in front of it and make you visible to other road users.
If you are planning a trip by car, you can take our reliable NineBot Max scooter with you. The folding design allows you to make the device compact and place it in the trunk.
Electric bike Prophete:
The silent drive with a maximum torque of 50 Nm ensures harmonious and at the same time powerful handling. When climbing a mountain, the anti-slip mode is activated. The 374.5 Wh AEG Downtube battery provides a range of up to 100 km and provides a perfect center of gravity location. The electric scooter or electric bike is protected from theft with a special chip.
The 70 Lux LED headlights with Light-On function ensure that you will keep everything in sight, even if you are moving very slowly. SHIMANO hydraulic disc brakes ensure your safety.
The eight-speed transmission will ensure a comfortable fit in the right gear. The adjustable suspension ensures comfort even on rough roads.
The adjustable trekking saddle will make your walk even over long distances absolutely comfortable.
Don't get tired of exploring the surrounding area!
NineBot Max electric scooter
Electric scooter or electric bike Prophete
1 hour-800 rubles
2 hours-1500 rubles
Half day (6 hours) - 4000 rubles
Full day (12 hours) - 6000 rubles
To book electric scooters or electric bicycles, please contact the reception desk.
Bicycle Rental Rules
- The customer signing the electric scooter or electric bike rental agreement must be over 18 years old. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to ride a bicycle!
- Do not get on a bike if you are not feeling well, have recently suffered an injury or are under the influence of medication.
- Do not bring yourself to excessive fatigue.
- Do not ride a bicycle while intoxicated.
- Be sure to wear a bicycle helmet before riding.
- In the event of a breakdown of the electric scooter or electric bike or a punctured tire, the renter undertakes to return the electric scooter or electric bike to the hotel independently (if possible, we will try to help him).
- In the event of an accident, the tenant is fully responsible for the damage caused to himself, the surrounding people and objects.
- The tenant must carefully handle the electric scooter or electric bike, make sure that it is not broken or stolen. In the event of theft, damage or loss of the electric scooter or electric bike and accessories, the lessee undertakes to reimburse their market value or the cost of repair. When leaving an electric scooter or electric bike, the tenant undertakes to fasten it to an immovable object (a tree, a post, a special stand, etc.). We recommend that, if possible, do not leave the electric scooter or electric bike unattended and in no case, even when fastened, do not leave it on the street at night.
- The Lessee undertakes to comply with the Traffic Rules when using an electric scooter or electric bicycle.
The deposit is refunded after the return of the electric scooter or electric bike.
- By signing the contract, the tenant confirms that the electric scooter or electric bike taken is in good condition.
The Lessor's duties
- To acquaint the lessee with the rules of operation of the property.
- Use the rented electric scooter or electric bike for its intended purpose;
- Use the electric scooter or electric bike carefully and carefully, without exposing the electric scooter or electric bike to excessive loads;
- Operate the electric scooter or electric bike only in compliance with safety regulations and traffic rules.
Liability of the parties
The lessee is responsible for the timely return of the electric scooter or electric bike to the lessor in good condition.
The Landlord is not responsible for the health of the Tenant for the entire duration of the lease.
In the event of a malfunction or loss of the electric scooter or electric bike after the end of the lease, the Lessor has the right to hold a deposit in the amount of _ _ _ _ _ thousand rubles (_________ thousands of rubles).
Rules of the road for electric scooters or electric cyclists
An electric scooter or electric bicycle is a vehicle that has two or more wheels and is driven both by the muscular strength of the people on it and by an electric motor.
Pedestrian - a person who is outside the vehicle on the road and does not work on it. Pedestrians are equated with persons driving an electric scooter or an electric bicycle in the lead.
1.Persons who are at least 14 years old are allowed to drive an electric scooter or an electric bicycle when driving on roads.
2. If there are no sidewalks, pedestrian paths or roadsides, or if it is impossible to move on them, pedestrians can move along the bike path.
3. When driving on the edge of the roadway, pedestrians must go towards the movement of vehicles. In these cases, persons driving an electric scooter or an electric bicycle must follow the direction of movement of the vehicles.
4. At the exit to the road from the adjacent territory, the driver must give way to vehicles and pedestrians moving on it, and at the exit from the road-to pedestrians and scooters or cyclists whose path he crosses.
5. When turning right or left, the driver must give way to pedestrians crossing the roadway on which he turns, as well as to scooters or cyclists crossing it on a bicycle path.
6. Electric scooters or electric bicycles should only move in one row, possibly to the right. It is allowed to move on the side of the road, if it does not interfere with pedestrians.
7. Columns of electric scooters or electric cyclists when driving on the roadway should be divided into groups of 10 electric scooters or electric cyclists. To facilitate overtaking, the distance between the groups should be 80 – 100 m.
8. Drivers of electric scooters or electric bicycles are prohibited:
- ride without holding the steering wheel with at least one hand;
- carry passengers, except for a child under the age of 7 years on an additional seat equipped with reliable footrests;
- carry cargo that protrudes more than 0.5 m in length or width beyond the dimensions, or cargo that interferes with driving;
- move on the road if there is a bicycle path nearby;
- turn left or turn around on roads with tram traffic and on roads that have more than one lane for traffic in this direction.9. It is prohibited to tow electric scooters or electric bicycles, as well as electric scooters or electric bicycles, except for towing a trailer intended for operation with an electric scooter or electric bicycle.
10. At an unregulated intersection of a bicycle path with a road located outside the intersection, drivers of electric scooters or electric bicycles must give way to vehicles moving on this road.
* Use appropriate hand signals to let drivers and other cyclists know which way you are going.
• Stay away from parked cars, avoiding the "door zone."
• Beware of fast-moving vehicles. Motorcycles and scooters often go much faster than other road users.
• Take extra care at intersections. Especially if there are several lanes of traffic.
• Be careful of pedestrians. While driving through busy streets, drive at a speed that will allow you to brake urgently . Use the call to alert drivers, pedestrians, and other cyclists to your presence.
• Be especially careful in bad weather.
• While driving, try not to be distracted. The use of mobile phones and MP3 players is not recommended. Cyclists should be able to hear the traffic and cyclists around.
• Be especially careful near large trucks.
• Avoid cycling in the front right area of the truck.